|Just a small selection of the drawer knobs we have in Bird's Yard|
Some alternative uses for drawer knobs...
1. Attach to a crate or pieces of wood to create a jewellery organiser. Great for hanging necklaces to stop them getting tangled. We found this one at Stephanie Dee Blog
2. Use a larger drawer knob instead of a curtain tie back. We found this idea at Apartment Therapy
3. Screw drawer knobs into walls to hang light weight pictures from. We found this idea at Pottery Barn
4. Use them on the lids of jars to make fancy handles. We found this idea at Deco Art Blog
5. Attach a range of drawer knobs to peg board to create a coat and accessories rack for a hallway. We found this idea on Pinterest
6. Add them to the end of a curtain rod for a decorative touch. We found this one at In My Own Style